Classification of prints:
1. office type: Letterheads, envelopes, office forms and other office-related prints
2. Publicity type: Brochures, posters, leaflets, announcements Copy of the product brochures, desk calendar, calendars, invitations, hand-held paper bags and a series of corporate propaganda or product publicity related to the print.
3. Manufacturing type: Packaging, stickers and other large quantities of labels and products directly related to the prints.
Printing working Process:
1. Pre-press refers to the pre-printing work, generally refers to photography, design, production, typesetting, film and so on.
2. Printing mid refers to the middle of the printing work, through the printing press to print out the finished product process.
3. Late printing refers to the printing of the late work, generally refers to the post-processing of printed materials, including cutting, film, die-cutting, paste bags, mounting, etc., and more for the promotion of packaging and packaging.
Q: What kind of products must use four-color printing process?
A: The way of shooting with color photography reflects the richness of nature
The color of the artist's work or other images containing many different colors, for technical requirements or for economic reasons, must be electronic or color desktop system scanning color separation, and then use Four-color printing process to copy the completion.