1. Improper process caused by overprints are not accurate (usually refers to the transfer of the machine debugging time and location is not proper).
2. Mechanical equipment wear caused by overprints are not accurate (general wear parts such as bearings, gears, bushings and other related parts, etc.)
3. Material reasons (with the texture of the paper and silk, etc.).
4. Imposition is not accurate (pre-printed pieces of film patch is not correct).
5. Plate deformation (plate loading due to pull force is too large, causing the plate deformation).
6. Other areas such as sudden changes in weather caused by the temperature and humidity in the production environment caused significant changes in the paper caused serious deformation, causing overprints are not accurate.
Previous: No Information
Next: Printing Craft